Dafni Angelidou, recognizes that privacy is important for you, our customers, suppliers, and employees, want you to be familiar with how we use, and transfer personal data, that we collect through our services.
According to applicable law, your “Personal Data” is information which all together can be used in order to identify an individual.
It explains what kind of information is collected by engaging with us, either at work or through our website.
It also describes how we handle your personal data to ensure that your right to privacy is always protected by our employees and partners.
When you transact with us, by engaging in any capacity, including purchase services from us, we may ask you to provide certain personal information. This information may include your full name, ID number, passport, physical / business address, landline / mobile phone numbers, tax documents, purchase orders, payments, delivery of products, etc.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 15 and we do not knowingly collect information from children in order promote our sales services.
We process your personal data lawfully in accordance with the GDPR (Article 6) for one or more of the following reasons:
– To accomplish our legal and contractual obligations in relation to agreements between us and our partners
– To process orders, payments, deliveries, compensations and to support your general commercial transactions with us
– To fulfill our tax, accounting, audit, insurance, and other obligations, in addition to submitting statements, documents and reports, required by law.
– In any case, such use is in line with the fundamental rights of individuals, such as:
– To provide effective customer service and support
– To improve the working relations of our employees and partners
– To optimize our services and working methods
– To efficiently respond to your requests
– To improve the security and usability of our website and services both online and offline,
– To conduct customer satisfaction surveys
– To facilitate our business transactions with you
– To inform you about our new products, services and offers
– To operate camera (CCTV) and video surveillance systems, protecting you, our staff and our property
When as a customer you sign a valid contract with us or when you give your additional and fully informed consent to commercial and advertising communication, thus justifying the lawfulness of such processing.
During the execution of a project, your personal data may be provided, in addition to the prosecuting, judicial and prosecutorial authorities with the guarantees of the law, to our various associates, service providers and suppliers, in case its deemed necessary for the implementation of a project
We assure you that our partners are bound by us by data processing agreements and are obliged to ensure confidentiality and data protection in accordance with the applicable GDPR.
Your personal data is generally transferred to the European Economic Area (EEA) (28 EU members and Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway) where we operate to fulfil our legal or contractual obligation.
Your data may exceptionally be transferred to third countries outside the EEA for us to fulfil a legal or contractual obligation or because you have given us your explicit consent.
Recipients of your data in third countries are obliged to comply with the European data protection regulations, thus provide appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer of your data in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR (adequacy decisions, binding corporate rules, standard contracts, compliance with standards and approved codes of conduct).
We process and store your personal data for the duration of our business partnership with you and if deemed necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual and legal obligations. At the end of any business relations and transactions personal data is deleted or anonymized for statistical purposes.
– When it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which this information was collected and processed
– At your written request or after your objection, provided that there are no compelling legal reasons that require the retention of this information (pending legal claims, labor, insurance, tax, etc.)
– When we need to comply with our legal obligations
– When you withdraw your consent to your data collection and there is no obligation on our part to keep
In carrying out our business, we do not use automated decision-making processes. However, we may from time to time automatically process certain aspects of your data in order to start a business partnership with you.
We may process your personal data to inform you about products, services and offers that may be of interest to you or your business. The personal data we process for this purpose consists of information you provide to us and data which we collect when you use our services.
– We may use your personal data to forward our products and services only if we have your consent to do so or if we consider it in our legitimate interest to do so.
– You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and personalized commercial communication by sending a simple request to our company.
According to the law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– The right to request from us access to your data, you can request to receive a copy of your data and check whether they are being lawfully processed or not.
– The right to correct or delete your data.
– The right to object to or restrict the processing of your data, for example when this information is not accurate or no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected for.
– The right to data portability, i.e. to receive a copy of your data in electronic form or to transfer your data from us to another controller.
– The right to object to automated decision-making or profiling based on your data.
– The right to withdraw your consent. Any withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on its consent before it is withdrawn by you.
You have the right to lodge a complaint at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org but also before the Hellenic Supervisory Authority (www.dpa.gr), in which case you have exercised any of your data protection rights and still believe that your requests have not been adequately addressed by us.